View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:02 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Skipster for pointing out another Kurl URL that has hypothetical AND irrelevant fantasy as if it is science...

it shows that the issue between educated vs. indoctrinated is truer than ever... because the agenda of global warming is fact, no matter how stupid the rationale is ,,, for anything baloney put forth by the proponents of global warming,,, there is always some self-esteem indoctrinated student believer who will say,"I BELIEVE."

It's no wonder this generation can't make sense of anything in the real world... the fantasies that they bought into, doesn't matchup with soil and structure... we BELIEVE compost makes soils better, but we can't make sense of what happens when we add water into it to make it happen effectively... we just know that compost WORKS... its like magic, becuz it can't be explained and/or managed...

Again we are now on page 7 and no coherent contribution to Soil Structure becuz the DETRACTORS are out in force again... I know I'm rambling on and don't understand how soils are made, just as the petty basher says...

Page generated in 0.03937 seconds with 7 queries