View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:27 PM
steveparrott steveparrott is online now
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,111
Some utilty companies will respond to this type of complaint by temporarily installing a device that records voltage fluctuations over time. If the power problems come from the utility (and not the home) they are required to fix it.
Steve Parrott
Communications Director
VOLT® Lighting


Professional Quality at a Great Price
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03982 seconds with 8 queries