View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Scag Cougar- 440 Hrs

I am most likely selling my Scag Cougar 48" bagging unit at the end of this month. It as a 27 HP liquid cooled Kawasaki. Its much like the Walker or Navigator. Just wanted to test the waters and see if anyone is interested.
Since I bought it in the fall of 2011 I've put on (or am getting ready to install) a new carb, Engine seals, Blades, fuel lines/intakes, flat free front tires.
Needs (May fix before sale): New rear tire (approx 30.00) and maybe a little work on the hydro system. Looks like one of the hoses could be the culprit as there is a slight leak. It also has a slight pull to one side, I think it just needs an adjustment on the linkage and I will check on it before the sale.
Not trying to scare anyone with that, Just want to be upfront.
I'm looking for 3,000 obo cash or trade. If it doesn't sell for a price in that neighborhood I'll hang on to it.
Trades: ZTRs, walker/navigator, walkbehind, dingo/boxer or other stand on skidsteer, or other offers, I'm open. If needed I can add some cash. Don't need it anymore plus I'm wanting to upgrade to a newer machine at some point.
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.

Page generated in 0.03571 seconds with 7 queries