View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Member

thanks for the reply!

Ok, gotta admit you lost me already! I truly have no idea what a "circular redirect path" is. The link you provided to explain this was just waaay over my head. Please remember I am truly a novice with websites. I graduated high school in 1976 and the only thing we used that was even close to a computer was a slide rule!! Learning to operate computers is still a bit of a mystery to me but putting my own website together was nothing short of agonizing. But... I stuck with it and it is finally published. I have learned that in the real world of business today you are dead in the water without computers and a company website. Sooo....it appears that you have found a significant problem with my website the needs fixin'..... sooo.... please put your tech advice in layman's terms for this country boy so I can try to straighten this problem out. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT, YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT COMPUTERS AND WEBSITES THEN I DO. BUT I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO LEARN SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING WILLING TO HELP A COMPUTER NOVICE!

Page generated in 0.03744 seconds with 7 queries