View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:11 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I talked to the boss and I am gonna go back. Some may say its dumb but I think it's what is best for my family and I. I figure I can pay my share of the bills and live off of what I earn at the course, while putting ALL income from the business back into it. I'm thinking I can pick up quite a bit of clients from the course. They're gonna let me put business cards in the clubhouse and at the bar, not to mention everyone will see my ad in Tee Times and I'm sure I'll take off. Even if I get swamped and start falling behind I've got a couple co-workers there that said they'd help anytime after work. I'm going to try to utilize the job at the course the best I can to help grow my business. I'll really pick my bosses brain this year, have the mechanic teach me some things, and get to know the Toro rep a little better and I think it'll actually help me in the long run. They've let me borrow equipment, buy left over seed and ice melt, and fixed equipment for me so I think having that connection will be huge.

Page generated in 0.05647 seconds with 7 queries