View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
There are good reasons for allowing the surface to dry between irrigation events, none of which you have mentioned. The stuff you have mentioned are mostly inaccurate assumptions and opinions with little to no basis in fact. Further, "proper" irrigation has nothing to do with soil moisture at the surface.
Here is a good example of what I've been talking about... response meaning:
I was wrong on 2 things, but no explanation why... one of my mistakes was agreeing with the MO extension office...

and now we are to believe that moisture in the soil has nothing to do with "proper irrigation"... perpetual wet surface is Improper irrigation and anyone that allows it to continue is NOT a turf manager... that's my definition,,, at least in part... OH MY,,, I bet that's wrong too... what a joke...

Don't tell me that OBE isn't relevant to the remarks in this thread... is anyone going to comment further if their discussion points don't meet with kiril's approval??? snide remarks from the plumber that are without rational patterns of understanding,,, is exactly what OBE is all about... what information did kiril actually put forth??? none... derision is not information...

Page generated in 0.04553 seconds with 7 queries