View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson Lawn Care View Post
Service auto pilot is expensive. That is why jobber is next on my list. I am just afraid jobber is too basic.
Posted via Mobile Device
Would anyone be surprised if I vote for Jobber? Haha Glad to see that we are in the running Larson LC. I just wanted to touch on a few things to address your concerns.

First of all - we just announced that we have raised a second round of funding and are really kicking into overdrive with the product development. This is a really exciting time of growth and opportunity for us just like yourself. On that note: although our price point is a lot easier to swallow, rest assured that our customer base is varied and we have new clients just starting out - all the way to clients doing over 10 million annually with over 4,000 customers.

We put a lot of time and effort into usability, and our customers who have come to us from SAP really notice that and love us for it. The other thing we've got going for us is that we're *constantly* improving Jobber. We literally add new features and improvements every week, as can be seen on the Jobber Blog at http://blog.getjobber.com.

I just thought I would weigh in with that —*maybe some of the Jobber users on the site here that have experience with both systems will weigh in too.

In any case - you can check it out for yourself if you have not done so already. We offer a 30 day free trial to test it out and we also offer free ONE on ONE demos so we can go through it together and figure out how to set it up for your business.

I can't wait to see where this pole will be 6 months and 1 year from now!

Cheers,
Jeff

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Email: info@getjobber.com
Web: www.getjobber.com
Toll Free: 1-888-721-1115
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Page generated in 0.03629 seconds with 7 queries