View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Sponsor

Hey guys,
I'm going to be as un-biased as I can here. We have heard of a lot of companies increase sales by using software like Jobber in combination with a tablet.

Starting right from the beginning, many people simply load pictures of their work on to the tablet to give the client some inspiration and confidence in the job quality. Using a program like Jobber, you can build quotes on the fly walking around the property with the customer while getting their feedback.

Having the ability to create estimates and email them to the client right in front of their eyes has a certain 'sexy' factor. It just shows that you have a progressive company that can work with the customer to make sure they are 100% satisfied. It also does not hurt to be able to turn that quote into a job with Jobber and then automatically invoice it when completed.

It makes sense when you think about it. People want to know that they will be heard and have immediate response if they are paying the bills. Demonstrating your professionalism and responsiveness with the first impression will help you win more bids.

We have a 30 day free trial if you want to give it a shot. In any case, good luck!

Cheers,
Jeff

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Page generated in 0.03251 seconds with 7 queries