View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegyver View Post
I'm 19. My goals are pretty close to your's Jcontracting.
I hope to have someone out doing most of my mowing for me this year, I'll help maybe a day a week or so.
Double or triple my gross
Buy small stand-on skid steer (boxer/dingo)
Buy another truck and let the crew run mine.

To accomplish this, I am doing fliers in neighborhoods, direct mail, and ramping up my website. I let a pro do all my design work, its well worth the cost. I also invested in truck graphics last year.
I recently purchased a 7x16 4' expanded metal side trailer.
The main thing this year is continue with name recognition. Also want people to know we are a full service company, not just a mow and go company.
Post up your truck w/ graphics!

And this is huge and is very challenging and I will be working very hard to get the perception of my business to be a full service landscape design/build/maintain firm not just me running a mower and people thinking I'm some brainless kid that can operate a mower when I have a degree in Hort (in May) and am extremely knowledgeable of the industry.

I took lots of hours, at least 25-30 to build my website and it looks extremely good, it just needs a couple tweaks (a picture of me on the About section once the weather warms up and I can keep my truck clean). I have plan-it graphics handle my advertising media. My graphics guy here in MN created my logo and will be doing truck graphics.
Exmark TTHP 36"
225 Gal MN Wanner Skid Sprayer
8' Boss RT3 Straight Blade

Licensed Applicator

Graduate - Anoka Technical College w/ Associate's in Hort/Landscape - May 2013
In business since Feb 2011
23 Years Old

When you have systems, you have control.

Page generated in 0.04644 seconds with 7 queries