View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
Here is a good example of what I've been talking about... response meaning:
I was wrong on 2 things, but no explanation why... one of my mistakes was agreeing with the MO extension office...
I am done providing you information. You pretend to have all the answers, you should know what I am talking about.

Quote:
and now we are to believe that moisture in the soil has nothing to do with "proper irrigation"
Putting words in my mouth. Good for you Axe. Tell me, if the surface of the soil is dry, what is the water status at 1", 2", 3", 4"? The assumption that irrigation is needed because the surface soil is dry is wrong more times than not.

Quote:
Don't tell me that OBE isn't relevant to the remarks in this thread... is anyone going to comment further if their discussion points don't meet with kiril's approval??? snide remarks from the plumber that are without rational patterns of understanding,,, is exactly what OBE is all about... what information did kiril actually put forth??? none... derision is not information...
Hmmm, and all this coming from the guy (hypocrite) who won't shutup about "personal" attacks.

Quote:
MAD has nothing to do with soil structure and nirther does Proper Irrigation from the plumber' POV... this was never about plumbing and plumbing POV but was about soil structure from beginning to end,,, so drop it ,,, its over...
Then why do you continue to provide comment on irrigation practices?

Last edited by Kiril; 02-13-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Page generated in 0.04866 seconds with 7 queries