View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaD View Post
A local Bucks County, PA School District received their offer from DuPont and has asked for an extension so that they can obtain more info about long term effects of Imprelis. Here are the links to the two stories that have been in the local newspaper.
Hey PapaD,

Did you ever see your CRA?

Last week we had a UPS envelope show up at the house. I had my wife rip it open and read the good news...

Dupont sent us a two page denial due to the "fact" that they had no spray records from my LCO. I know he had sent them since they had my name, address and LCO on my first contact with the 800 claims number. Once I blew a gasket on the phone with one of the telephone employees. I regained my composure and called my LCO - he sent me an electronic record of service.

One more call and some conversation with a helpful representative lead me to avoid sending snail mail and email the records directly to Dupont/EPIQ. During my call yesterday, I was told the claim is reopened and processing is being continued. I've been told by several people, the claim should be near finalization.

I avoided a knee-jerk reaction to ship the contingency fee retainer agreement off the the lawyer I have been talking with. I'll try and let the final chapter of the resolution process play out.

Last edited by michiman; 02-13-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: quote problem

Page generated in 0.03655 seconds with 7 queries