View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:09 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
This thread was created almost 12 years ago, was one of the first threads in the photos section, and is the most viewed thread on the entire site. At the time this started there wasn't even a hardscape section and I had no idea this thread would go this long, or even that our company would be where it is today. The moderators have chosen to leave it where it is, I'm guessing because everyone knows where to find it. Should it go somewhere else? Maybe, maybe not.

Nevertheless, the business direction has changed over the years and the company has grown substantially. Others, beyond what I have posted, have been able to contribute alot to the industry. Last I checked no one was holding guns (though that may change with congress) to anyone's head to read this thread. You can easily search out whatever you want on this site and find useful information in between some of the junk threads.

Take it or leave it, its as simple as that.
Very well stated, I personally think this is the best thread in the picture section because it shows what hard work and determination can do and how proper marketing and a quality service can cause a few man show to grow to such a successful businesses and it is truly inspiring. I also believe that it has every right to be in the picture section, the forum is about landscaping and lawn care its not only about cutting grass and taking care of lawns its also about making a yard or property into a beautiful place that people enjoy spending time in weather that is through hardscaping, lawn maintenance, or construction. Most of the landscaping companies at lest around me don't just cut grass they do everything and I really think that hardscaping and so on it part of the lawn care businesses. Now don't get me wrong there are those companies that just do one or the other but on a whole most landscaping companies do both. But that is enough of that, like i said this is an amazing thread and I have really learned alot from it and have been inspired by theirs success.

Page generated in 0.03581 seconds with 7 queries