Thread: Deep Freeze?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:47 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Gardener View Post
Here's where I see the problem, you don't give a specified amount of cuts. That leaves a whole bag of worms open for interpretation. I tell people on all my proposals they get 38 for the year. That way, there is no guessing game. If they want more they pay for more and I don't have an issue with it cause I go to every property weekly all year. Not knocking you at all Keith, but people can't complain when they agree to certain figures and numbers...
Posted via Mobile Device
Well, playing devils advocate, you say if there is more then 38 they pay more so let me ask you....If there's less than 38 do you cut a refund check? I didn't think so. I tell customers we will cut your lawn every time it needs to be cut, you are paying for a year service by monthly payment. It will be approximately 38-40 cuts but will depend on weather patterns which are out of both our control so if there's a few more I won't charge more if there's a few less I won't refund. Simple, one years lawn service mowing every time it needs mowing for x amount of dollars. They don't like it.....find someone else.

Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 7 queries