View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:57 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

when i mean split apps i meant splitting my spring pre-emergent app into two seperate apps 6 to 8 week apart.. and i was going by "program 1" on the label because it fits the residential lawns i am applying too. it suggests .55 per k except its my understanding from the label that "split applications may also be made, with the rates in the recommended use rates table being split across two apps made 5 to 10 weeks apart" I've done first app at .275 per 1,000 sq. ft, and will do second app at same rate 6 to 8 weeks later. so between the two apps they will get .55 oz per k for the spring pre-emergent am i going to light??

turfmd101 i am still trying to figure out when to do 2nd app, would like to hold out atleast 6 weeks depending on the weather. i don't want to get back out to early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigglePLC View Post
http://www.tomirwin.com/pdf/labels/Dimension_2EW.pdf
They way I read the label you should use the 'Program 3" rate and fall apply .38 lbs AI per acre followed by .38 in spring, if in the south, Georgia, for season long poa annua control.
Or 1.5 followed by 1.5 pints per acre. That is .55 ounces per 1000 sqft. Followed by .55 ounces in the spring.

Page generated in 0.03922 seconds with 7 queries