View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Trouble getting contact information for property managers/property owners

Getting on the phone and calling is the obvious approach but for most commercial building complexes, or at least the ones I am trying to bid on don't have a website or any form of contact information listed on the property or online. I know I can walk into one of the businesses on the property and try to attain the information that way but is this how everyone goes about getting in touch with the people who are in charge? Or is there a more professional, or I should say direct way of contacting those people? There must be a direct way to contact them since a lot of complexes have some vacant space that if someone would like to fill, would have to be able to contact them. I have no problem walking into any of the businesses and trying to get the contact info, I just want to be able to do it in the most professional manor possible. I have done that in the past and I don't know if the employees at the place are just having a bad day or I look like a idiot for asking them when there is a better way to do it.
  • 16' open Landscape Trailer
  • 2011 Snapper Pro s150x 52" w/Fast Vac
  • 2012 Scag Belt Driven Walk-behind 48"
  • 2 Shindaiwa t242 Trimmers, 1 Echo srm230 Trimmer
  • 3 Shindaiwa eb802 Backpack Blowers
  • Little Wonder lb270s push Blower
  • Stihl ms250 and ms391 Chainsaws
  • Echo hc150 Hedge Trimmer
  • Misc. Hand Tools

Page generated in 0.03439 seconds with 7 queries