That makes sense, I didn't consider the fact that they probably have people trying to solicit there business all the time. I just felt awkward given the responses I have gotten from some receptionists etc. We are fully insured for residential and commercial work with workers compensation included in the policy. We don't have a licence number, but New Jersey doesn't require you to have a licence number if you are just a lawn maintenance business. Although I am sure while presenting your business to a potential customer having a licence number cannot hurt in promoting your professionalism.
- '01 F350 7.3l w/ Western Unimount 8 1/2' and
Snow-Ex tailgate salter
- '99 GMC 3500 6.5l Mason Dump w/ Western Unimount 8 1/2'
- 16' open Landscape Trailer
- 2011 Snapper Pro s150x 52" w/Fast Vac
- 2012 Scag Belt Driven Walk-behind 48"
- 2 Shindaiwa t242 Trimmers, 1 Echo srm230 Trimmer
- 3 Shindaiwa eb802 Backpack Blowers
- Little Wonder lb270s push Blower
- Stihl ms250 and ms391 Chainsaws
- Echo hc150 Hedge Trimmer
- Misc. Hand Tools