View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I will tell ya what irritates the hell out of me......... that they have never jumped on the band wagon of a small truck like an s-10 with a small 3-4 cylinder diesel that gets crazy good mileage.

I know they did back in the day but Im talking present day. My grandpa had an isuzu pup (80's model) that got over 40mpg when driven like "a grandpa".

With technology today, Id be willing to bet they could produce a small 4x4 like an s-10 or ranger that was capable of over 40mpg........ They just arent going to do it.

One of my favorite vehicles as just an every day driver (not work) was my old 92 s-10 4x4 with 4.3 6 cylinder. If they could make a truck like that with small diesel that would get crazy good mileage Id be willing to bet that they couldnt make them fast enough to keep them on the lots........

Id buy one in a heartbeat!! Id rather be in a little pick up as have to be in a honda civic to get 40mpg any day.

I know that were not talking about a work truck here in this post, im just saying they can do it but just wont...... Im sure it has something to do with gov. Wouldnt surprise me a bit!!!

Page generated in 0.04111 seconds with 7 queries