View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorum03 View Post
I get what you're saying. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a trend towards the smaller diesel engines. Theres tons of little diesel stuff in Europe, but I don't think the American emission standards are to the point yet where they need to bring them over. The point is that both regular gas and diesel should not be costing what they are right now. I mean, regular gas has gone up 32 days in a row now. And Its headed towards $4/gal... sweet. Bring it down before the election, and right back up after its over, but no one seems to say much about that.

YardBros Outdoors
www.yardbros.com
Oh Ive been talking about it since the gas went way down. I told everyone buy the hell out of it now because soon as elections over your gonna see it go right back up! What this should tell folks is that the government can do something about the gas prices as long as it benefits them....... As in Re-election....

Anyways, yeah look at the vw bug. They have a small turbo diesel in those and they get crazy mileage. If im not mistaken around 50mpg. That little motor in a small pickup and sign me up for my daily runner!!! LOL

Page generated in 0.03654 seconds with 7 queries