Thanks for the in depth questions. I'll do my best to address them all but feel free to reach out again if I overlook anything.
1. We are currently looking at revamping our website a bit and are aware that we don't do a great job of communicating the add-on pricing. We are committed to not charging more than $5 per add-on. This is basically in place as a cost recovery measure as some of these functions were very costly to develop and maintain but we want to make sure to keep the price low for those that do not utilize them. Here is the pricing of the current features:
Chemical Tracking: $3
Website Forms: free beta
Quickbooks desktop sync: free
Quickbooks online sync: free
2. Good question! We have NO plans to increase our pricing in the foreseeable future. Part of this is due to the concept of the add-ons as detailed above. In the event that we do slightly increase base pricing down the road, it is likely that existing customers would be grandfathered in. One of the things we are very proud of is the fact that Jobber software is continually improving we are constantly releasing new updates and features without increasing the price. Check out our blog
to see how active we are in releasing new improvements!
3. We have many customers that are solely using Jobber as their day to day business management software and their accounting program. It really depends on the needs of your business and the way you have things organized. With the recent addition of expense tracking and upcoming enhancements planned, most of the basic accounting features are there. I would suggest taking a look with your accountant to make sure they have everything they need.
4. With regards to invoicing, you have two options: on the fly (so your are always up to date) or once a month. With our handy dandy batch invoicing, it is laid out and only takes a few clicks like you mentioned. You can either email the clients or invoices can be laid out in a way that allows windowed envelopes so you don't have to mess around with labels. Payments are a breeze to enter as well as they come in. We don't have a great video yet only for the billing and invoicing section but we are rolling those out as we complete them. All the info is right here though: http://docs.getjobber.com/billing-and-invoicing/
5. Scheduling is something we routinely here wonderful praise about and is probably one of our strongest functions. There are actually 5 different calendar views to make it really easy to tackle all kinds of scheduling challenges. You could literally add the 28 visits in 5 seconds using the recurring visit function. All of the clients info about previous visits is easily viewed in the client view. We do have the calendar videos completed and up on our YouTube channel so you can see them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GetJobber
. Or you can always see the docs section for more http://docs.getjobber.com/scheduling/
"Can you sell us on it a little bit more??" - HAHA This is not something that I hear very often. We really pride ourselves in not 'selling' people hard but rather making it easy for them to try us out and make their own decisions. We have a really strong product that is rapidly improving and we are making serious waves for it.
We just announced a second round of funding which means we are really kicking the product development and support into high gear right now. We also just received a glowing 9/10 independent review and recommendation from GetApp. Both of these can be found detailed on our blog.
As mentioned, the best thing to do is to give it a whirl and do the 30 day free trial. I'd also recommend taking advantage of the one on one demo as well to get acquainted. Hope that helps! Sorry for the novel.