View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLawnCare1 View Post
thanks ridin'. i'm not gonna be buying one right now. i was just looking at them while i went to buy some edger blades. i figured if i did get one i'd be taking off the duckbill thing anyways. my br600 is only 2 seasons old so it'll be awhile before i buy another blower.

the 570 was $499 on the tag and the 580 didn't have a tag on it so i'm not sure how much it is. who knows? by the time i buy a blower they may already have a 600bts out.
That one will have to have wheels on it to move it around according to some guys here

I didn't need my 570 either really, but I wanted a big 2 stroke before the EPA bans them too. I'm glad I did buy it. My 600 was only a year old and looks like new still, but after getting the Husky, I only use the 600 for blow offs when mowing. The Husky does all the leaf work here, and we have lots of 'em. The Husky is just far more comfortable to wear even thhough it weighs 3 lbs more than the 600.

Page generated in 0.03899 seconds with 7 queries