View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rain View Post
Hope this all works out for you. Sucks to have trouble, no matter what the circumstances. I think it's important to consider with any fuel system related issues these days, that we're dealing with the poorest fuel quality/stability ever, and that the systems burning it are running at the tightest tolerances ever seen. I'm sure the OEM's are getting pounded with claims the past few years and that it's really hard to sort out which are legitimate component / product failures, and which are brought on by poor fuel and conditions out of their control. My $.02, be as patient as you can be, and bear with your dealer/Deere as long as things appear to be moving forward in trying to figure out your situation.

That is true, the diesel fuel quality in the USA is poor and the high pressure injection systems needed to make emission standards dont tolerate contamination well at all.

I agree with the comments about Round Up in the fuel. Something does seem right, There are several things about this that dont seem right. It appears to me the dealer is either incompetent or crooked, it will be interesting to how this goes down.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.

Page generated in 0.03831 seconds with 7 queries