View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:20 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardguy28 View Post
the only thing that melts in the rain is sugar and we both know I'm not that sweet.

I just live the golden rule in everything I do GMLC. treat others as you would want to be treated. it has nothing to do with assuming everyone is like me. in fact I know there are few people like me. this very website proves it. look how many disagree with me. I can count on 1 hand the amount of users who have actually agreed with me or who do things similar to the way I do things.
You may be surprised that I also think the same as you in some ways. But the difference is I know most everyone else does not and I think outside my box. Im always improving my systems, even ones that already work well.

There is always an exception to every rule. I have made tons of mistakes in the last 15+ years. I try to help new business owners make things easier. Especially when it costs nothing to do.

But hey, if we all dressed the same these little tricks wouldnt work would they? Because I have to assume we all do great work and are hard workers. You are definatley a hard worker....
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04741 seconds with 7 queries