View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Sean, Andrew, Yellowdog, i really aprreciate the great advice and info from yall.
ive figured up a chaice of two plans of attack.

Plan #1: T300 w/ root grapple to sort through the grass/debris picking out large items and recyclable material. them mulch the whole area using Timber Ax mulcher on the T300 to shred all the marsh grass/small debris into manageable pieces. then bushhog with my tractor to leave a cleanish (lol) cut .

Plan #2: T300 w/ root grapple to sort through the grass/debris picking out large items and recyclable material. Being the parish will pick up the debris, bring in a D3 Dozer and push all the marsh grass/debris to the road side. (issue with this there is a drainage ditch that runs the whole width of the property with only two 10' roads leading into the property) plus i would have to get the D3 trucked in. then bushhog the property after.

3days clearing property lines, around ponds, debris off house pad area, 3-4days mulching (divide whole site into sections, mulching one area at a time) 3days bushhogging & demobilization. so im at 10days so far.

so im going to figure machine rental off a two week time frame.
T300 w/ root grapple $1230/week. total $2460 for 14days
Timber Ax mulcher $300/day $900/week. Total $900/week.

D3 Dozer $325/day $975/week (plus trucking fees) Total $1950 for 14days(trucking fees not included).

still have to figure fuel and oil/hydro fluid. plus my profit

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers

Page generated in 0.04499 seconds with 7 queries