A few quick thoughts via a random click-through...
- Optimize the home page pic of the Adirondack chairs. It'a slow-loading, bulky 300k+ and can easily get down to 80k or so. Same goes for the About Us pic.
- An About Us page and a Our Mission page seems to be something that should be on one page.
- Services page could use some expanded content or sub-pages linked to go into further detail. "Storm Clean Up"s description is essentially saying what the service already tells me. Do you haul away the debris? etc...
- The blog layout of each page is a bit...bloggy. Comment ability on each page, the right column on the sub pages look more blog and less of a business page. Other than the home page, all of them feature right columns that are much longer than the actual page's content.
- Make your contact info and service area a highlight. The header of your page is a lot of white space that could be used to bring that relevant info front and center.
- Read previous reviews on here as a lot of them will apply to your site. SEO, effective tag use and writing, etc. The deeper reviews will be of help.
- To help with the SEO side of things, try a plugin such as Yoast or All-in-One SEO.
I know lawn & landscape marketing, branding, and web strategy. I'm not anonymous, I just don't self-promote.