View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLawnCare1 View Post

what's next? they gonna shoot you for a $1 bill? i mean come on man. get a life.

people that steal do it when you aren't around for the most part. they don't go looking for a confrontation.
AGhahahaha! Lmao!! Are you serious? "people that steal do it when you aren't around for the most part. they don't go looking for a confrontation"?? I cannot believe you just said that! Well, maybe if you would have said it a few years ago I would have believed it..
Last year I was at a busy intersection in Decatur GA (I had stopped for a red light) when I witnessed a pedestrian pull out a gun and point it at the Isuzu NPR across the busy intersection and made the Hispanic grew get out of the truck so that he could jack it.. And he did!! He took off with that landscape truck like it was his!! Right in the middle of a very busy intersection with sh*t loads of people watching!!! I was flabbergasted!! The light had turned green and I still couldn't drive off because I was in shock that someone was bold enough to do something like that!!
If that was me I would have gotten off the truck and turned around and had my Glock in the back of his head!

F150 Ext Cab Long Bed
Carry-On 5x10 Open trailer
48" John Deere HD75 Hydro w/ Floating deck & Sulky
36" Bobcat WB Fixed Deck w/ Sulky
Turfco WB Aerator
Scotts Industrial Tiller
Honda 3000 PSI Pressure Washer
Little Wonder 9HP Blower
Stihl BR 600 Magnum Blower
Stihl Br 550 Magnum Blower
Stihl Fs 130
Stihl HL 100 Hedge Trimmer