View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:49 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLawnCare1 View Post
all you had to do was call the cops on your cell phone and he would've been stopped before he got to where he was going. you are dumb for not taking action.

let's say you had a gun. as soon as you jumped out of the truck he would see you had a gun and fire on you before you could fire at him. he has the advantage since his gun is already pulled first.
I saw two guys get out of their cars and got on their phones.. Obviously calling the police. And they were talking to the workers who got jacked and I could tell they were all in shock as well.. So the situation was being handled..

And if I was in that situation, I wouldn't have had my gun out as I got out of the truck so he could see it... I would have gotten out with my gun concealed, and as soon as he gave me his back and attempted to get into the truck, I would have pulled mine out..
Please don't call names.. If anything, you're dumb.. You're dumb for saying that a thief/robber wouldn't steal in front of you and that he would avoid confrontation (WRONG)! And you're also dumb for thinking that someone would attempt to pull their gun out in front of the robber who already has theirs drawn.. Wrong again, dummy.

F150 Ext Cab Long Bed
Carry-On 5x10 Open trailer
48" John Deere HD75 Hydro w/ Floating deck & Sulky
36" Bobcat WB Fixed Deck w/ Sulky
Turfco WB Aerator
Scotts Industrial Tiller
Honda 3000 PSI Pressure Washer
Little Wonder 9HP Blower
Stihl BR 600 Magnum Blower
Stihl Br 550 Magnum Blower
Stihl Fs 130
Stihl HL 100 Hedge Trimmer