View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 PM
Alex G Alex G is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: east windsor New jeresy
Posts: 22
I'm not saying your wrong... I'm just saying I have already contacted my county clerk and my local township building. (my local township building twice) and i keep getting different answers. All pointing out that i do not need anything "Due to the fact I cannot enter a legal contract." I understand I must do it right and you are completely right on this. All the information i have received post calling the township/county clerk is that since i'm a minor I do not need anything. I'm not saying this is right and it is defiantly not fair to you legal contractors who put time and money into what you guys do. I'm only looking for advice from those who already went through this process to get a better understanding of what needs to be done, since i'm getting different answers all over the place.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03736 seconds with 8 queries