View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

honestly, how does true green stay in business?

first off, im not trying to bash anyone. im just asking a legit question. how does true green stay in business? it seems prob. 40% of the yards i go to either has a hard time trusting me due to true greens bad business or the reason im out there is because of true green. Their yards seems to be always ate up with weeds and sometimes dead patches here and there due to messing up. and sometimes its hard to land a job because well i used someone before and they did nothing. it was..... true green. again im not trying to bash. but in my area it seems like thats where all my business comes from. or again 40%. Is this the norm or is it just certain areas. and if it is the norm how in the world do they stay in business? if walmart gave a bad product they would slowly go under. even walmart. im thinking it has to be just in my area. i get so many times they say "they showed up i watched them out the window put my invoice on my door sign in the yard and just left" infact i got that twice today just off 3 estimates. just wanna get everyones thoughts. its almost like they give me a bad rep before i even show up. aggrivating but i hope its just my area. and again im not bashing the company just wondering if its everywhere. its hard to land a job because nobody trusts the "feert guy" thoughts...?

Page generated in 0.04382 seconds with 7 queries