View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishforScagWildcat View Post
Very funny fits your name well Mr. Cyote catch that road runner in the act then.......woops.......let him go in the everglades.....MEEP........MEEP.
Ok now that thats covered, uh don't kill anyone i really don't want to get into the whole trailer thing with the shocking. I would be mad if someone stole 20,000$ or more in equipment to feed my family or keep me making money in the near future. Just do not make the bigger foolish mistake. What I would do is start a thread asking if any one has used equipment you can get donated to you to get you off your feet again and get back on track. I would by everything you loss but i'm fourteen and I only have 600$ right now. Dont have any equipment to donate but if I can spare anything I will be their for any fellow lawn care associate! Let me know if I can help in anyway!
Hey man thanks for the positive input and good will that you offer. Its nice to see some humor in such a bad part of this website..Although my intentions are less than serious its all just a way to vent my past anger. It was a year ago when my lively hood was compromised by the scum of the earth but I am preparing myself accordingly. But thanks again and I hope you have great success with your ambitions!!! btw where in fl are u located ?

Page generated in 0.03491 seconds with 7 queries