View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:07 PM
LawnSite Member

to try to answer all questions, at the moment my 48" was my fathers but i know am in possession of it, we had more mowers but over the course of the last year we went down to just that walk behind, we had a few of them combined at one point but some were ones he had frankensteined together and eventually it got to the point where dumping money into them was going to match the value of what there original cost was so they were cannibalized or sold off if i could keep them running long enough to drive up on someones trailer ha. The other issue with borrowing which in a matter of fact i went and talked to a bank today was i have no credit due to me always paying cash, brightside i have no debt, downside i cant borrow either. I just feel with the way the truck/trailer/mower look, it looks like im a homeless guy cutting grass lol i just feel that a truck and either rehabbing/buying a new trailer is in order, i also now i need another mower, and so form of advertising near him, i guess if i tryed to go after his downsized accounts i could try but then again he stepped out of the spotlight and other companys stepped in, this being said i just need to figure how much money/effort needs to be put into advertisement, my stress/confusion level is too dam high.
-97' F-250HD Ext. Cab Long Bed 5.8L 4x4
-08' Exmark Lazer Z 28HP EFI/60" Triton
-05' Ferris 15HP/48" Ultrabelt GD
-09' Craftsman 7.5HP/22"
-98' MTD 5HP/21"
-00' Shindaiwa T-230 Trimmer
-06'/12' Shindaiwa T-242 Trimmers
-12' Shindaiwa LE-242 Stick edger
-11' Redmax 7150 BP Blower
-00' Redmax 4300 BP Blower
-06' Craftsman 5HP Edger
-05' HaulinUt 6x12