Your site is looking good. A few visual and under-the-hood changes could still be made. Starting at the top...
- There is a ton of open white space in the banner. As you work the site, and add photos, that might be an area you can kick the visual appeal up a notch or two. Definitely get some local info up there, such as your primary service area(s).
- The email and phone fonts are really small and don't have the visual impact they could.
- Be careful with openly using your email address on there, especially as a mailto: as that's the first marker spam bots look for when harvesting email addresses. Google "email obfuscator" and you'll find some workarounds.
- Sweep for punctuation. I see some missing apostrophes and commas.
- When you direct people to email you, such as in the content, include an email or form link.
- Watch the city/zips in the footer. That does hit Google's spam radar. If you really want to target a variety of locations, come up with a pages for each of those area, have the content be unique to each page, and finesse your tags accordingly.
- Lawn Care page: You can definitely get descriptive for your visitors (and the search engines).
- Content Links: I see the links look the exact same (black font), albeit with a black underscore. Maybe mix up the colors a bit so they are better seen as links and not just the more typical, black, underlined text.
- I'm finding the black font on green background to become a bit of a tedious read. This happens with a lot of the deeper background colors and, from a usability standpoint, has never fared well. At the top of you content areas, I have no problem reading, where the text is on the top of your gradient, but as I read further, in to the dark green, I'm pretty much losing focus.
- Landscaping Page: I like that you've used before & after pics. One thing I'm not understanding is the volume of info you've used, not as page content, but in the image alt tags. No reason to bury that out of sight, although some of the descriptions might be a bit too descriptive. "Bob, seen here shoveling only the best, all-organic manure fertilizer available to civilians, resplendent in a brown, Carhartt jacket, the finest of denim jeans by Mr. Levi Strauss, himself, and exquisitely crafted, leather Boots de Red Wing..."
From a sense of humor standpoint, if you want to jack it up a notch, I like the idea of going over the top. lol
- Gallery image interaction is different than the standard you set on the Landscaping page. If you're going to have similar elements on different pages, be consistent in how they work.
- Read the SEO guides I've linked in other reviews and then take another pass at your H tags, Title tags, etc. Your Title tags are almost twice as long as they should be and you're taking up valuable space with using your personal names. You've put your names in the Meta Descrip as well. While not a huge deal there, I'm more unsure of their relevance for inclusion.
Don't waste time on Meta Keywords. They haven't been used in a decade.
Questions, just yell.