View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&A Lawn Care View Post
I talked to everybody possible with the same outcome so I proceeded to tell the dealer he was fixing to receive his 1st negative feedback and I told packem I was on a large site called lawnsite and would be posting about what is going on.Well about 10min after I posted the phone stared ringing which was packem and the dealer calling to resolve the problem. Lawnsite is a powerful place lol
smart! thats how you get things moving in your favor. I agree that these forums are powerful tools for us to ensure quality service from the dealers and companies. I just bought a new exmark 30, and so far the dealer has been great! During our first call i mentioned I do lawn care and have read numerous posts about the mower on a forum( this one). he said...oh really? If you run into ANY problems, please give us an opportunity to make it right before posting any negative feedback. My reply was of course...that is no problem at all. LOL...so I got the same type of response as you. Good luck with your racks. After reasearching the racks, i think Ill be going with the green touch racks and the engine support option.
2013 Exmark Commercial 30
2014 Exmark Lazer Z S Series EFI 52
2008 Stihl FS250R Trimmer
2010 Stihl FS90R Trimmer
200? Stihl FC75 Edger
2014 Stihl KM130R edger and trimmer shafts

2013 Stihl BR600 Backpack blower

Page generated in 0.03155 seconds with 7 queries