View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:37 AM
LawnSite Member

Food for thought: Last July I went to a property to measure the lot for a potential customer. I was there 15 minutes and walked back to my truck. I am always aware of my surroundings and noticed some younger men following me. Got back to the truck sitting on a one way street and was writing some quick notes. Shots fired, car backed in front of me, and three young men running towards me with a gun. I have my CCW and carry my Glock 100% of the time. I was able to reverse down the street with a trailer and mowers at a quick rate. The only thing that stopped the guys chasing me was my Glock out the window with the threat of returning fire.

Never thought it would happen to me, always carried as a precaution. I can replay that day in my head and still see the guys, the neighbors on the porch, and the car that blocked to road.

My point to some on here, I don't carry for the purpose of using my gun, I carry with the hope of never drawing it. Cops came, took statements, and nothing happened. That day, it took my threat of returning fire to spare my life.

Page generated in 0.04241 seconds with 7 queries