View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:22 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I apologize on being detached here for awhile. Its been a challenging four weeks with the sudden passing of a very good friend at age 38, coupled with the business of spring. Live every day to the fullest.

To answer the questions, yes I believe the 26-33k truck is the ideal one for landscaping. You will find that most bigger, well established companies run this size truck.

Software we use Quickbooks, Dynascapes and Manage 360.

We are headed into a record setting spring on projects sold. Lots of neat projects and out of the box ideas. i will post some pics as construction gets furher underway. Here's one we are finishing up now.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."

Page generated in 0.03556 seconds with 8 queries