Thread: Need New Mower
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Need New Mower

Im 17, and do landscapaing the Philly area. I've been doing mowing for 4 years and need a new mower. I have an echo-pb 500, and an echo trimmer I bought last year, and a toro personal pace thats newer.

Now I need a new mower, I made the terrible mistake of not knowing what I was doing last year, and taking bad advice, and bought a new craftsman rear engine rider for $1000, not knowing what I was doing (Craftsman). Im trying to sell that for $600 now and buy a WB or ZT (also have 700 cash to spend on one). I will be cutting around 8 residential lawns in my neighborhood a week, but they are only around 1/3 acre each.. However, I only had 5 last year and the rear engine just took forever to cut them, at least an hour each. There are no hills to worry about. I know that residential zt's are considered crap on here but I only have $1000. Its a 2011 42 inch toro timecutter. I'll post link to add under here. I'm almost set that I'm going to buy a used mower and only have $1000. All of my lawns are within a distance where I can ride the mower on the street to the house.
Any ideas?

Ive been all over craigslist every day for the past month looking for a mower.

Page generated in 0.04135 seconds with 7 queries