View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaD View Post
Still waiting. I called last week and was told that the CRA was being drafted, which seems like a step backwards since I had previously been told that the draft had been done and sent to Legal. No real answer for the change as she "was just reading from the file record on the computer".

Then, yesterday, I got a note from our management company that they knew a LCO that was dealing with DuPont on a lot of cases and they asked them to check on ours and 2 other properties that they manage. The response was that additional documentation on tree ownership was recently requested from the Association and once that information is received, the claim can move forward.

As my previous narrative mentioned, this information was emailed to them in October (they could not find that email), faxed to them in November (they could not find that fax) and re-faxed to them on 1/4/2013. I did get 2 confirmations from them that they did receive that fax.

So, a month and a half later, the inside source says that they are waiting for this information. I am resigned that we will be part of the class action suit and will get our money that way. I no longer have any expectation that we will ever see a CRA directly from DuPont.
PapaD,

I did accept the offer for my property but my HOA filed a seperate claim for a couple trees that were damaged off the edge of my yard. I'm curious exactly what it was Dupont needed to prove tree ownership? They filed well after I did and Dupont sent Davey out last month for a visit. I figured this info might save them delays as their claim progresses to an end. Did they ask for any other info from the HOA beyond "proof" of tree ownership?

Thanks.

Page generated in 0.04234 seconds with 7 queries