By this time last year we were already doing clean-ups, mulch and planting. This year winter seems to be sticking around much longer. Got about 5 inches of snow last Friday, had a break in the weather at the beginning of this week (Mid 50's) so we put out a bunch of door hangers in neighborhoods we are already working in, hoping to pick up more accounts close together. Any way cold fronts rolling through and its been in the 30's for the last two days and supposed to continue till Monday and expecting some snow tomorrow haha, so i think were going to be waiting a bit longer to be doing anymore hangers or major advertising. Its not cheap, and with the inconsistent I want to make sure people get them when there thinking about spring, and not shoveling snow.
- '01 F350 7.3l w/ Western Unimount 8 1/2' and
Snow-Ex tailgate salter
- '99 GMC 3500 6.5l Mason Dump w/ Western Unimount 8 1/2'
- 16' open Landscape Trailer
- 2011 Snapper Pro s150x 52" w/Fast Vac
- 2012 Scag Belt Driven Walk-behind 48"
- 2 Shindaiwa t242 Trimmers, 1 Echo srm230 Trimmer
- 3 Shindaiwa eb802 Backpack Blowers
- Little Wonder lb270s push Blower
- Stihl ms250 and ms391 Chainsaws
- Echo hc150 Hedge Trimmer
- Misc. Hand Tools