View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 10:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

36" exmark Viking like new with brand new extras.. Need 32-36 stander

I really don't want to but after doing my trailer configuring today I'm deciding I need to sell my 36" Viking and get a 32-36 stander for space...
Now to the mower
Almost mint condition 36" Viking with a 15hp Kawasaki that starts right up and runs perfect. Ecs controls... I would say about 100-150hrs on machine..
Everything was gone over and serviced. New blades, fluids, filters, and a new belt.
Now to the goodies.. All brand new never used.. I have a dual wheel sulky that I just installed the other day.. Has not been used yet.. I have a brand new bagger never been on the machine, a brand new exmark micro mulch kit still in the box. Brand new spare tire on rim. Two extra sets of blades for mower. And all the manuals for machine.. Mower is in perfect shape and was babied...

Reason I'm selling is because of limited space in new enclosed trailer as I am making cabinets and racks and I need more room. I will be switching to a 32-36 stander.

I would like to get around 3500$ for mower and accessories.. Take in mind your getting about a 1000$ in brand new accessories which would put the mower alone around 2500$
I will also look at trades on some stander.. Must be low hours and in excellent shape as I am very picky about what I keep...
You can see pics of it in my business picture thread...

Page generated in 0.04195 seconds with 7 queries