Thread: Jersey Guys
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:36 AM
oqueoque oqueoque is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,153
If you need liability insurance, talk to a few insurance agents in your area. They can advise you, on what you will need depending on the type of work you do. Your coverage needs will vary if you do just lawn cutting,or landscaping, tree work, irrigation, or pesticide applications,or other variables, and if you need insurance to satisfy New jersey license requirements for certain operations including the New Jersey home improvement contractor license. Some insurance company websites have agent locators where you enter your zip code. Two insurance companies,that I believe offer this are Preferred Mutual insurance and Farm Family insurance. My yearly cost are around $ 700.00, everybody's situation will be different. I am not advising you on what your needs or cost will be, your attorney and agent can do that.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03505 seconds with 8 queries