View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Well I finally tried out a z950r deere, there's not really a lot of grass to cut right now but from what little I did I really liked it, you barely have to move the levers to go and it's really smooth operating, plenty fast enough, only thing I found that the hustler would do better is set on a hill, I think the super z weighs a little bit more so that could be the difference. I love the comfort and convience package, especially the hydraulic deck lift. I definitely want one but here's the dilema now, 950r vs 960r? Or 27hp vs 31hp? Like I said there's not much grass for me to cut right now and what is there is nothing like the thick, fertilized and wet grass that I'll be cutting on out in may, the 27 seems like it will have plenty of power but Im thinking why not go on and get the 31, the only thing that scares me is how much worse is the 31 going to be on fuel? Does anyone know where I could find fuel consumption stats on these different engines? You would think JD would have these #'s out there but I havnt seen them. Thanks again guys
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03822 seconds with 7 queries