View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathorpe View Post
Hey Casey, next time you need something Scag in Virginia, try K & M Equipment in Culpeper, Va. They have great prices and are willing to go the extra mile for you. They have been great to work with - no complaints.
Thanks for letting me know. My local dealer was great on my first scag purchase (cheetah34kh61) but when I came back like 3 months later and wanted to know about the Vrides or pro v they just dropped the ball because they didn't have any to look at or try. I honestly think they have never seen one because the rep says they don't sell well in the a rural mountain area. Which is good for me cause it gives me a edge up on the competition. I should not be needing anymore mowers for sometime now. I should be good for like ten years with what I got. I bought scag because of their reputation on building a product that doesn't quit. As of now scag was my first mower and will be my last mower I buy as long as they keep up their quality. If I did buy a mower right now it would be the 61vride. I would trade the cheetah for one if I didn't have a 5 acre property with a bunch of rocks I have to lift the deck to go over. Where in va are you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03643 seconds with 7 queries