View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah gotta love them Kawi's haha, and yeah it's a great dealer, and 5 mins from my house. And not too far from where I work I have a nice dealer that deals in John Deere, Exmark, Toro, and carries Boss & Snow-Ex for winter needs.

As of right now I plan on getting a new Echo trimmer when I start up, and then a new Echo backpack over the summer. If things take off and I'm doing really well, then I'm going to looking into a Zero Turn/Stander, if things are so so and I'm still working at the apartments part time and cutting I'm going to look into a belt drive Bobcat or Exmark. I definitely want/need something bigger, it would save me a lot of time on a good amount of my yards. It will all depend what happens when the season starts up and and how many accounts I have. Things were picking up when the sun was coming out, now its snowing again and everyone is back in that winter mindset lol. Hard to get your name out there when you have a limited budget for advertising. I got my truck lettered for $70 because my buddies dad owns a sign shop, so I only paid for materials haha, lucky me! And I built a website myself instead of paying someone, turned out pretty decent. So right now I'm just craigslist, door to door fliers, etc. Word of mouth is helping me right now the most, just so slow. I would love to be able to leave my day job and take full charge at my company.

Page generated in 0.04116 seconds with 7 queries