View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:28 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact Rototilling View Post
Well....I will be testing this product this season. I just need to find candidates with backyards hidden from view from the front.

My lawn is always used for side by side testing.

Using slow release synthetic fert and a bridge product before summer I can have a lawn looking really good with as little as 3 APS.....if they water correctly and are not.scalp mowing and bagging grass.
Posted via Mobile Device
Slow Release for the whole season would mean 4 pounds of N in one application... Is that true???

One experience I had with the bridge program that you may want to look out for, was that early on the nutrient cycling wasn't cycling effectively... as long as you have synfert backup until the soil is built up as it needs to be, you should be fine...
That's where compost comes in handy... lots of activity immediately and plenty of food to continue into the future as soil structure builds... if soil structure fails, and living thatch develops, you'll always be at step 1...

Page generated in 0.04015 seconds with 7 queries