View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Member

Replen

First I am NOT a SumaGreen Promoter. I am a promoter of products that I find useful. I thought the whole idea of this site was to share information. For that reason is WHY I mention SumaGreen. I could care less if everyone else on here used Holganix. All I was saying is that Holganix and SumaGreen are basically the same thing with the same results. My buddy Rob Lundholm (Cape May, www.lundholmlandscaping.com) told me about it when he switched from Holganix to SumaGreen last year. So please do not tell me I am a SumaGreen promoter.

If you had two products (Seeds say) that worked the same as the other one but one was cheaper with the same results would you switch? THANK YOU!!!

Turf- I got a price sheet from what they gave me and I got pricing of a 2 gallon at $105 to a 50 gallon at $2,250 They have other sizes but I would not want to be considered a PROMOTER of their product. I am sure they would send you a price sheet if you email them like I did last year.
Also not sure what you were talking about with the labels being better at Holganix. I did not see any real testing with their product at University level or even real world at a research center. SumaGreen as several tests and University studies on their products plus their forage product won the award for Best Green Technology in 2011 (Forage / Turf basically the same thing) .

Again if you want to use Holganix ...GREAT! I am staying with the SumaGreen for the same results and roughly half the price. I use 3 oz per 1000 sq/ft not 7-9 oz like Holganix and no electric bill no matter how small. Is Holganix going to replace your product if lost in a power outage?

Let Replenish work on his sales for Holganix. Really do not care.

Page generated in 0.04155 seconds with 7 queries