View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20seeder View Post
My biggest gripe is 18 months ago they were awesome at keeping their members informed and constantly letting you know what was going on and updating/adding vidoes etc. Now all of that has stopped for the most part. They should be putting out new help videos on a daily basis and going through this new system from a to z to make sure everyone is up to speed. If you have watched any of Jonathans videos from lawn care millionaire he sais biggest thing is not to let your phone go to voicemail. Well you know what if I called SAP right now i guarantee id be going to voicemail which never would have happed 18 months ago. I think they got too big too fast and now we as current members are the ones paying for it. He should take his own advise and make sure his current clients are taken care of, you know the ones that invested in them from the start and quit worrying about adding new clients until this current system and all of it's bugs are fixed. I'm actually really suprised Jonathan is letting this happen.
Why don't you copy this entire thread and email it to him.

Btw I called in those error I was talking about with the Mobil app. I spoke to one of their newer phone answers. At first he tried to start making accuses like what device I was using, was I powering it off, what browser I was using.

Frankly I told him that none of that should matter. They should have a system that works no matter what.

After 45 mins being in the phone, he realized I was right, there are errors, and was then told that the office manager was on lunch and I would be gotten back too.

Frankly, I'm not happy. I had a conversation with Jonathan last week. I told him it was crap back in December, I was told someone was specifically working on it. And also told its now WORKING. - per Jonathan's own words

Page generated in 0.04431 seconds with 7 queries