View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppin View Post
The Vanguard is balanced and has lightweight pistons, that creates more power and torque and they engine is smoother.... I don't know if it has as much power but there have been two or three people tell me that have run the 37 kawasaki and the 32 vanguard that the vanguard felt as strong or stronger.... I can't say becuase I haven't ran both but I have the 37 DFI and it has plenty power but its a gas hog... But in all honesty I'm comparing that to my Ferris 2000 with a 25 kawasaki.... So it's not a fair comparison with the 3100 having bigger pumps for the 37 kawasaki to run and bigger tires to pull.... And the 3100 seems to have a higher blade tip speed... I know the pulleys on the deck are smaller than my 2000s deck pulleys....
Posted via Mobile Device
I see the compression ratio's are very close too. The 32 is 8.2:1 and the 37 is 8.4:1. The 32 should perform very similarly, just on a smaller scale due to less cc's.

Page generated in 0.04837 seconds with 7 queries