Thread: Crushed Glass?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:46 PM
alldayrj's Avatar
alldayrj alldayrj is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long island, NY
Posts: 3,589
They use it in gas fire places etc. i think the right term is glass bead or something
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03360 seconds with 8 queries