View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:35 AM
LawnSite Member

Wow that's really awesome man! What's the size of the area that you're going to be servicing? (radius in miles, or population)

Nice! Any idea of what particular trimmer you're looking for yet? Awesome, I love my Echo stuff... so I really like hearing that that's what you want to get!
Oh yeah I understand that. I'm glad that you have dreams and ambitions for the future and all. It's important to not get ahead of yourself in expenses though and sometimes actually take a paycheck for yourself. Which you seem to have done a good job at so far. Like a lot of guys have said already. But the fastest way to grow is to definitely invest back into your business as much as you can.

Well good luck on growing! It's not an easy thing to do, but you're off to a good start with the advertising. I have actually not done anything but put our name on our trucks and one trailer. I guess we did go to an expo last year, but it didn't seem to be worth it and we opted out of it this year. Word of mouth has really grown us from working Saturday mornings with two guys, to 6 days a week and 7 guys full time in just 7 years. Just stand behind what you do and you'll get there before you know it.
Toro Turfmaster 30" (2)
Toro 21" Proline (6)
Walker MT EFI 48" GHS (1)
Echo Trimmers, Blowers, & Saws
Hiniker and Cycle Country Plows

Page generated in 0.03394 seconds with 7 queries