View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:21 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

anyone downsize there tractor?

I currently have a mahindra 2615 with 700ish hrs on it.Its a great tractor.I recently got a skid loader. Since i got the skid i never use the tractor for any dirt work. I was thinking of selling the tractor, and buying a kubota bx2200 that i found a good deal on.Reason being, I can probally put a about 4000 in my pocket on the value difference on something im not useing that much, and i think the smaller tractor would be a better fit. I think it is small enough to put on some sidewalks for snow removal, it has a belly deck for a back up lawn mower if needed, can do all the same 3 pt hitch task as the mahindra, lighter for any work on existing lawns, maybe get a aerater for it and offer that. Any thoughts, I know most ppl's mindsets are big=better, but i have the skid for bigger. Also whats some thoughts on values mahindra 2616 FEL 700ish hrs hydrostatic condition is ok paints a little faded, headlight busted,hood bent and little, glass in dash broke. kubota bx 2200 FEL belly deck 1200ish hrs its ok to paint is really faded,tires a little dryroted,needs seat. I was thinking clean mine up some fix some stuff around $8000 i think i can get the kubota for about 4000.

Page generated in 0.03417 seconds with 7 queries