View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:56 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klsgc View Post
HAHA with an avatar like that somehow I knew Efficiency was going to chime in. I somewhat agree with what you are saying, but I feel that with the size stated, I can hire an office manager and do minimal work and still clear 100k plus a year. Thats good enough for me. I don't need to be "rich biach." On another note, I have talked with several larger fert companies and their cancellation rate is much higher, and their tech turnover is huge too. I firmly believe that the larger you are, the more you are going to have quality issues because of poor tecs. If you only need 4, you can pick the cream of the crop, if you need 24, you are getting the bottom of the barrel.
Thats Chappelle, not me. Im neither black nor rich. lol

When I was hiring this winter, I had my two back up candidates get pissed at me because I they were not my first choices and didn't get hired. We have no problem getting and keeping good guys in here because the pay is top rate, they all get ride ones, and we keep them on 40 hrs thru the winter. Its just a matter of identifying priorities. I choose to forgo an extra $xxk in my pocket each winter in exchange for keeping top guys on the clock and intern that grows my wealth thru client retention and business growth.

Page generated in 0.03482 seconds with 7 queries